Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for driven and money motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultant who would enjoy working in a highly energized and fast paced environment. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious and successful team, who are entering their second year of setting up several high billing new desks in both temporary and permanent recruitment. If you ideally have telesales or direct sales experience or you are a recent graduate who wants a financially rewarding career in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Why work with us:
- 18-21k and uncapped commission
- In-depth sales / recruitment training
- City centre office
- 25 days holiday - plus the opportunity to buy / sell 3 days a year
- Generous pension scheme
- Lively sociable work environment
- Free drinks on a Friday!
- Frequent sales competitions
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wine clubs
- Dress down Fridays
- Sociable team
Who do we want?
You will be a hardworking, money motivated team player who wants to form a career in recruitment. You will either have sales / recruitment experience or have left university recently and be self-motivated to enhance your career.
Typically, our recruitment consultants start off in the following industries/ Job titles:
"B2B sales", "B2C sales", "Face to face sales", "Door to door sales", "Charity Fundraising", "Sales", "Graduate", "Telesales", "Phone sales", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Sales executive", "Sales manager", "Head-hunter", "Resourcer", "Account Management", "Trainee", "Trainee Sales", "Business Development" "Estate Agent" "Membership sales"
You will start of your career in building your business from resourcing the best candidate’s. Eventually as you progress in your career you will manage your temporary social work desk. You will thrive on working in a busy, fast paced environment, where you will build solid relationships across all levels with your clients and candidates. You will love being busy and get energised about sales and bringing on new business. Your day to day role will include:
- Prospect for new clients seeking new business development opportunities
- Resource your own candidates
- Manage the client relationship with visits to exceed their requirements
- Maintain and increase existing client relationships
- Candidate canvassing on a daily basis
- Proactively place your candidates onto contracts
- Consistently building, developing and maintain key relationships with clients and candidates
If you have the right skills for this great opportunity and would love to work with a great team contact us today!
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer