ICS is one of the largest companies in Europe that deals within the healthcare recruitment sector, and we have a new requirement working in our A&E Agency brand as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be based in our office which is a 15-minute walk from Kings Cross station to start ASAP.
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will support the Company’s strategic objective of focusing on permanent business and by improving the company’s penetration into the relevant permanent recruitment market by:
- Ensuring sales activity to ensure maximum permanent recruitment opportunities
- Managing pricing and costs to build the profitability of the relevant permanent desk
- Ensuring high quality standards and meeting specific client requirements
- Gaining and remaining up-to-date with competitor activity
- Meeting agreed sales targets and revenue margins within agreed budgeted costs
- Achieving agreed KPIs such as new clients, new candidates, vacancies, interviews, contact events and placements
Some of the key tasks will include:
- Business development
- Managing Pricing
- Client Management
- Building a rapport with candidates
- Quality Control
A&E Agency is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert healthcare professionals.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
A&E Agency is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.