Here at the ICS Group an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our London based team as a Registered Manager. Under the direction and guidance of the Regulation manager, the Registered Manager has responsibility for the activities of the division, as regulated by CQC. This includes maintaining relationships with existing clients, building new client relationships and ensuring the service is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led. This is a 'handson’ operational role with high levels of responsibility.
Home is the place where we feel most happy and secure. Pulse London provides compassionate support for our clients who wish to remain or return home despite needing some level of nursing or care. We are guided by our experience and knowledge and we care about the people; the candidates we place, the clients we support and the futures of the colleagues we work with.
As a Registered Manager your role will involve:
- Quality Management
- CQC guideline monitoring and implementation
- Maintaining existing business
- Oversight of all clinical and social interventions
- Interfacing with CCGs, Private Sector, and Local Authorities, establishing productive relationships with these key client contacts
- Ensuring all criteria of agreed contract and care plans is delivered
- Management of service delivery
- People Management
- Business Development
- Information management and communication
The key skills & qualifications we require from our Registered Manager include:
- Working knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
- General Management skills
- Experience in maintaining effective business relationship
- Experience of managing a branch or business unit
- Ability to organise and prioritise own and business workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to effectively manage and develop a team
Our Registered Managers are at the heart of our business, so we will offer you
- Competitive salary plus company benefits which include pension scheme, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- The opportunity to enhance your career by applying your quality assurance skills in a supported setting
- Full induction programme and training
- Support with ongoing professional development
- Senior Management support
- Excellent company culture with reward and recognitions schemes
- Strong internal support team
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter for review.
ICS is an equal opportunities employer.