Regional Compliance Officer
Our A&E Agency in Manchester has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Compliance Officer to join their team. This is the perfect role for someone who is either working as a Recruitment Consultant, Compliance Officer or working in Customer Service or Administration and seeking a fresh challenge in your career. You can be based in Manchester or Yorkshire and must be able to drive and have access to a car, as you will be travelling across the North West and parts of Yorkshire registering candidate’s face to face.
- You will travel to conduct face to face registrations across the North West and parts of Yorkshire.
- You will manage the registration and recruitment process by collecting the relevant compliance documents to enable them to work, such as
- Interviewing locums
- Qualification checks
- Issuing Terms & conditions
- Obtaining Referee details;
- Proof of ID documents;
- Eligibility to Work documents;
- Occupational Health Screening checks
- Processing DBS checks
- Issuing handbooks and other documents etc.
- Verifying documentation
- You will deliver face to face practical training with locums in line with the business requirements e.g. Basic Life Support, Moving and Handling etc
- You will be trained up for our Phlebotomy Service, where you will take blood sample from our registering locums. Working to deadlines to dispatch then in the agreed timescales
What do we need from you?
Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, organisation and time management skills, flexibility to work outside normal working hours, drive and have access to a car and be able to stay over in a location when required.
What will you get in return?
- 20-23k and monthly bonus
- Supportive team
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Over 30 differently lifestyle benefits
- Mileage and overnight expenses
About A & E Agency
A&E Agency has been providing doctors to healthcare clients since 2008. We are now an established market-leading doctors agency operating UK-wide. Our ethos has always been to maintain growth and we’ve expanded into different specialities in order to do so. As a result, we’ve built up expert levels of knowledge in many specialist areas.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.