We are currently looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to join the team on our Barts Health Contract. Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and consistent service delivery which is provided by the bookings team. Day to day duties include management of a central inbox, monitoring call/booking stats as well as motivating the team to hit targets in accordance with trust KPI’s.
Barts Health are the largest NHS trust in the UK and consists of 4 Hospitals in the London area. This is a long-standing contract with opportunity for growth.
Key Tasks will include:
- Acting as mentor to bookings team - setting a good example to all team members.
- Working towards and driving team KPIs and targets.
- Keeping the bookings team linked in and up to date with the other delivery teams on the contract.
- Day to day management of members of the team ensuring team targets are achieved.
- Training and developing members of the team.
- Providing a senior point of complaints and queries for clients and competently dealing with any complaints raised.
- Preparing and delivering regular reports to assist Trust with monitoring performance.
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times
- Regularly reviewing quality standards of bookings team.
- Line management of 5 team member.
This position will be based at our main office in Grays Inn Road, an office that works solely on providing the highest levels of service to our NHS Trusts. You will have the benefits of being able to work in a very focused way within in a close-knit and lively team that is dedicated towards one common goal. This role would suit anyone that wants to come away from recruitment and sales.
Perks and benefits
- Friendly and welcoming office environment
- Teams incentives and nights out
- Quarterly High Performers Lunch
- Monthly free themed lunch (Sandwiches, cakes, sweets and treats)
- Charitable events
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance at two times your salary
- Company Pension Scheme. You can choose to contribute between 3 and 5% and the company will match it.
Bank Partners are a market leading independent provider of NHS staff, Bank management and outsourced staffing solutions within the UK. By understanding our client’s values and objectives we work in partnership to provide successful, cost-effective and compliant managed service solutions, tailored to optimise efficiency and reduce agency spend.
Bank Partners are part of the UKICS group, UKICS are an equal opportunities provider