Pulse Nursing are part of Europe’s market leaders in healthcare staffing, and our Manchester city center office is recruiting for a self-motivated, sales focused Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team. This exciting and fast paced 180 opportunity is perfect for someone who has come from a temporary recruitment background and who loves being busy and developing relationships. You would be joining a fun and friendly team, who will provide on-going training and development with a successful organisation where you can reach your career aspirations.
A Recruitment Consultant will:
Be a natural people person and champion relationship builder through daily communication with your clients and candidate’s. You will get energized from growing your business through;
- Canvass for new bookings.
- Bringing on new business.
- Build and maintain your client data base
- Develop relationships within client organisations and manage the client's needs.
- Proactively book candidates onto shifts.
- Increase your candidate pool through candidate referrals.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s to successfully develop your business.
Why work with Pulse?
- Work for Europe’s leading healthcare staffing provider
- Basic 18-24k depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme
- Genuine career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Dress down Friday's
- Recognition and rewards
- Experienced temporary recruitment consultant, ideally from healthcare or any fast-paced sector
- A proven record in sales, client and candidate relationships
- Self-driven, organised, can multi task and have excellent time management skills.
- Target driven and money motivated
- A positive people person, who is passionate about being successful and delivering the best to your clients and candidates
Why join Pulse:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.