New Business Coordinator- Pulse Nursing at Home
Part of Independent Clinical Services (ICS).
Includes Bonus OTE
We offer a generous annual leave package, access to a stake holder pension scheme and fantastic Learning and Development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our New Business Coordinator Team in London. Under the direction and guidance of the Senior New Business Co-ordinator, the New Business Co-ordinator has the responsibility to assist with the overall growth of Pulse by giving all new customers the best possible experience. The New Business Co-ordinator must ensure that the service delivery meets the individual needs of each client. Through passion, excellent communication skills and working with other Pulse teams the New Business Coordinator has the opportunity to have a huge impact on the lives of our clients.
About Pulse Nursing at Home
Pulse Nursing at Home is a successful, growing, well-established division within Pulse Nursing. Pulse Nursing at Home is a leading provider of nurses and Health Care Assistant (HCA) to UK and International Healthcare patients. We support NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups and private patients by placing expert caring and compassionate staff with the patients we care for.
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers.
ICS is widely recognised as a brilliant company to work for, repeatedly appearing in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies due to our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans and professional qualification support.
• Liaise with Business Support at the early stages to inform of capacity to supply and potential time scales for new business.
• Work alongside the Engagement Co-ordinator on in depth staff calls for new business
• To liaise with applications/resourcing team and be fully aware with new workers who are coming through recruitment
• Liaise with all departments to gain information required for new business to be successful
• Maintain systems and processes to meet operational needs to ensure the high quality of information is held
• Maintain all relevant spreadsheets pertaining new business
• Anticipate assistance needed by identifying problems, needs, options and solutions before being asked
• To make initial contact with the client from an ops perspective, in terms of setting up clients rules, managing expectations, supporting the role of others involved in new business
• Full and formal handover to the Care Co-Ordination Team on completion of first rota/establishment of team
• To monitor and promote the usage of newly recruited nurses.
An excellent communicator, who enjoys talking to people. You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels. You will be determined and self-motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed. Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills are desirable.
If this sounds like you, then apply NOW!