Independent Clinical Services
Pulse Community Services
£20,000 + Bonus
Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Care Coordination Team. The Care Coordinator provides a service to clients which includes Support Workers to assist individuals to live within their own homes and communities whatever their abilities. Maintaining relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships. A ‘hands on’ operational role, within a busy office environment working as an integral part of the office team.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Polite and professional telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to problem solve
• Person centred approach and involvement
• Service User takes priority
• Non-discriminatory approach
• Good level of basic education
• Numerate & literate
We are looking for someone that has the passion and sensitivity to build and maintain relationships with our care staff, clients and families alike. Your main duties will be creating and coordinating staff rotas, answering calls efficiently and professionally, liaising with Case Managers and Branch Nurses to ensure that shifts are filled with suitably trained and competent Support Workers. Ensuring Support Workers are compliant and competent to work, encourage referrals from care staff and handle timesheet queries.
If this appeals to you and you meet these criteria, please apply by sending a copy of your CV. Due to the high level of response to this role, if you have not heard back within 14 days of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.