We are looking for a highly organised Recruitment or Compliance Administrator to join our large Recruitment team in our Manchester city center office. This is an exciting opportunity for some who really enjoys administration, organisation and customer service. You will be managing your own case load of candidate’s compliance documents and confidently communicating with them to enable them to work.
- 18-22k and excellent monthly bonus
- Over thirty different rewarding benefits to choose from
- Life Assurance
- Quarterly team incentives
- On-going in house training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Dress down Friday’s
- Fizzy Friday’s
- Office events
The Recruitment Administrator opportunity:
As a Recruitment or Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for managing your case load of candidate’s compliance documents to enable them to work through our healthcare organisations. Using our online interview and compliance document check system, you will consistently chase for documents such as, references, DBS, right to work, education certificates, CV and occupational health results. You will build relationships with your candidate’s, supporting them through the process, chasing up missing documents and retaining them through the recruitment process.
- You will ideally be working in an Administration, PA, Compliance or Recruitment or office environment in any sector.
- Have worked to targets or KPI’s and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- You will have an attention to detail and be highly organised, thrive on processes and have the ability and drive to deliver work to an exceptional standard.
- You will genuinely enjoy talking to people and have excellent communication and relationship building skills from conducting telephone calls and sometimes face to face meetings with candidates.
- You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels.
- A strong background in administration is ideal.
- The ability to multi task and to work under pressure is essential.
- You will be determined and self motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Who we are:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We care about everything we do and we offer more than just another job. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.