We are looking for a highly organised Recruitment or Compliance Administrator to join our large Recruitment team in our Manchester city center office. This is an exciting opportunity for some who really enjoys administration, organisation and customer service. You will be managing your own case load of candidate’s compliance documents and confidently communicating with them to enable them to work.
- Excellent basic and monthly bonus
- Over thirty different rewarding benefits to choose from
- Life Assurance
- Quarterly team incentives
- On-going in house training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Dress down Friday’s
- Office events
The Compliance Administrator opportunity:
As a Recruitment or Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for
- Managing your case load of candidate’s compliance documents to enable them to work through our healthcare organisations.
- Using our online interview and compliance document check system, you will consistently chase for documents such as, references, DBS, right to work, education certificates, CV and occupational health results.
- You will build relationships with your candidate’s, supporting them through the process, chasing up missing documents and retaining them through the recruitment process.
- You will ideally be working in an Administration, PA, Compliance or Recruitment or office environment in any sector.
- Have worked to targets or KPI’s and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- You will have an attention to detail and be highly organised, thrive on processes and have the ability and drive to deliver work to an exceptional standard.
- The ability to multi task and to work under pressure is essential.
- You will be determined and self motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Who we are:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.