Pulse is part of Europe’s largest sand leading healthcare staffing provider. Our Broxbourne office is seeking an experienced and process led Compliance Administrator to join their expanding compliance team. If you come from a compliance, recruitment or office administration background and love working in a fast paced and friendly environment, this is the perfect role for you
As a Compliance Administrator;
You will responsible for managing, maintaining and processing your own case load of current candidate’s compliance documents. You will be supporting the organisation’s growth and providing high levels of customer service to candidate’s and internal stakeholders. You will;
- Maintain your candidate’s files to strict standards which include, but are not limited to
- DBS checks
- Booking mandatory training
- Verifying external certificates
- Sending and ensuring online training is completed
- Annual employment history
- Occupational health clearance
- Ongoing reference checks
- Appropriate governing body checks
- Issuing handbooks and all other relevant documents
- Managing candidate’s expectations by giving them regular updates
- Keep updating Recruitment Consultant’s and Business Manager’s on their candidate’s compliance process.
- 18-20k basic salary and monthly bonus
- Over thirty different rewarding benefits to choose from
- Team incentives
- On-going in house training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Dress down Friday’s
- You will ideally be working in a compliance, recruitment or administration role.
- Enjoy working to targets in a busy and fast paced environment.
- You will have an attention to detail and be highly organised, thrive on processes and have the ability and drive to deliver work to an exceptional standard.
- You will genuinely enjoy talking to people and have excellent communication and relationship building skills from conducting telephone calls and sometimes face to face meetings with candidates.
- The ability to multi task and to work under pressure is essential.
- You will be determined and self motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
Who we are:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.