Job Title: Community Compliance Coordinator
Company: Independent Clinical Services
Division: Thornbury Community Services
Hours: Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our Compliance Team at Thornbury Community Services. We provide compassionate support for our clients who wish to remain or return home despite needing some level of nursing or care. We are guided by our experience and knowledge and we care about the people; the candidates we place, the clients we support and the futures of the colleagues we work with.
Our Compliance Coordinators ensure our Nurses and Healthcare staff remain fully compliant by coordinating training sessions, post training administration and keeping up to date with the requirements of regulatory bodies and clients and maintaining the Community Worker database.
The right candidate will have:
- Good level of basic education
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages – particularly excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience of working to targets
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage a database
- Previous administration experience
We are looking for someone with an admin or customer service back ground, someone with a keen eye for detail. Some knowledge of the healthcare regulatory bodies is an advantage but not essential.
Please apply by sending us a copy of your CV. Due to the high number of applications received, if you haven’t heard back from us within 14 days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.