Business Support Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who loves administration and would like to work in the recruitment sector. We are recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to join our fun and fast paced nursing division in Manchester city center. From day one you will receive the best training and on-going learning and development with an organistion that provides so many career opportunities.
Why join Pulse?
- £17,500 basic salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Dress down Friday’s
- Frizzy Friday’s
- Regular incentives
- Quarterly team nights out
- Manage and run the weekly timesheet reports for the sales team
- Check the information is accurate on the timesheets
- Investigate and report on timesheet and shift mistakes
- Chase candidate’s and clients over the phone or by emails to get timesheets in and processed on time
- Work to the timesheet deadline
- Support the team in adding shifts onto the system
- Support the team in any other administrative duties
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ideally some administration experience
- The ability to manage and prioritize a demanding workload
- The ability to cooperate and communicate well as part of a team
- Flexibility andability to learn new skills
Who we are:
Pulse is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is apply below.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.