Business Support Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a someone who wants to start their career in recruitment. Our successful Broxbourne office is looking for an organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic Business Support Administrator to join our sales teams. We will provide you will all the on-going training and development you need to progress your career into a Recruitment Consultant
A Business Support Administrator will:
- Checking vacancies and match the right candidate’s skills to the right jobs.
- Calling candidates for availability and booking candidates into available nursing shifts.
- Regularly communicate with candidates to confirm their nursing shifts
- Ensure accurate information is recorded onto the system.
- Process shift cancellations and communicate with clients
- Time sheet management
- Answering the phones for the whole division if the phone is unanswered
- Being the point of contact for candidates for any issues or queries.
- Processing and sending candidate checklist pro former's.
- Support the sales team.
Why work for Pulse?
- Basic salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
- Wanting to get into recruitment?
- Ideally some office administration experience
- A strong and confident communicator and relationship developer?
- Excellent time management and organisation skills?
- Target driven and money motivated
Why join Pulse:
Pulse and is a well-established organisation who are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We part of a large and successful international group called Independent Clinical Services. We are passionate about giving back, where each division raises money for different charities and gives something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just another job. We provide you work based training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations across the group. We believe that our success is based on your success.
This won’t just be a job it will be the start of your career.
If you have not received a response within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.