COVID-19 workplace risk assessments
Making employees and customers feel safe
Ensuring employee’s safety as they return to work, is a key priority for businesses across the UK. Performing a workplace risk assessment that affects both employees and customers can be a challenge but is essential. While you focus on keeping your business thriving, let us take care of workplace risk assessments. We have a team of specialist nurses and health and safety experts, trained in performing workplace risk assessments and fully engaged with government guidelines on coronavirus.
Our specialist nurses give guidance on:
- Mapping out social distancing plans and guides around the workplace
- Changing and adapting office environments
- Sourcing suitable PPE
- Training staff on social distancing measures
- Training staff on hand hygiene
- Preparing communications for staff and customers
- Identifying employees who may be high-risk
- Supporting staff who are working from home
- and much more!
If you would like more information on how we can support you and your employees to get back to work safely, please get in touch:
Business Development Director - Specialist Staffing
Tel: 07790 909753